I am not judging anyone, just making a casual observation, that’s all! About all those wonderful profiles!
Even my imagination is hurting from trying to absorb all that love, niceness and romantic view of life.
I struggled with what words to use to describe myself as close to the person I am without embellishing my credentials and character. I just don’t find the usual liking Sun sets and walks on the beach stuff, so I decided to go with some thing little more to the point.
If you were to ask my friends to describe me, they would tell you that I am a personable, straightforward and trustworthy person who will tell you what he believes in and not necessarily what you want to hear. They will say that they can count on me to be there in their time of need.
This is how I would describe myself…
1. I am a good friend to those who value friendship and want a friend.
2. At times I laugh at myself it helps me keep my sanity.
3. I do not require a lot of attention. But I also know that no one likes feel left out.
4. I really do want to find someone to be part of my life. I am not looking to be a sugar daddy to anyone.
5. To me, Ms. Right is...a good hearted, caring, compassionate, and not afraid to show attention, a genuinely good lady....and if this sounds unfamiliar, vague or gibberish to you then please move on...
I hope the few words that I have written tell you some thing about who I am...and I hope to hear from some one with similar out look on life. More late…
Ideal match description:
I am looking for some one who knows how to care, respect and be loyal to their partner and who expects the same from their partner.
I have no desire to spend a moment with anyone who likes to play games or cant tell the truth.
I am looking for a some one who does not smoke, I don't mind is she has an occasional glass of wine.