Firstly, I believe you need to know that I am very happy in my way(s) of being (on my own). And I stay open for improvement, but I´m picky For it to be improvement, it must demonstrate that all things go forth into mystery..
"The dance of subatomic particles never ends and it is never the same.”
I think that this statement sums up (´in a nutshell´), what I’m about. In a cool way, it forms the primary argument for my existence, which I am honoured and privileged to have, since it permits enjoyment of many a starry void and exuberant appetites.
1. I am really pesky about having order in my own things and thoughts; to me, order is silence and system: a good friend once said about me that I must be a ´system freak´, and it is correct, but without any harmful side-effects like OCD. I have a "clean" sense about me, a friend of my best friend told me just minutes after we had been introduced for the first time while at the local nightclub. I think she showed a nice depth in her intuition, to be right on like she was about my appearance and general ambience.
2. I live in one of the world’s richest countries, but I am not rich. I am really not that used to money, nor does it interest me that much.
3. What does however, is to have enough to make life a little easier. I am fortunate then, that I don’t require much to be in a happy place Except for when out travelling (!).
My interests and aptitudes have kept me busy elsewhere since an early age, and they still do. Certainly, I am not distracted by hope of making more money than I require handling essentials and having decent leisure.
For this attitude, I am thankful, and as a bonus, it acts to inspire an even greater sense of personal freedom.
Basically, I am looking for a girl with a sense for the extraordinary/the fantastic; when considering
• life of mind
• pers onality
• experience and imagination.
A girl that is freed from the wrenches of prejudice, open-minded, not taking herself too seriously; sophisticated, well-mannered and styled, courageous and even a tad dare-devilish (in a good way).
The dream-girl,--is—just that, a girl in dream; a dream of mine; a creature of fantasy whose ancestry not only traces back 100s of earth generations, but extends into realms of magick.
A deep and far wide place, only the tiniest distance imaginable away from you and me (and everything), and cloaked single-handedly by men’s jaded intellects, conscience and imagination. Thus it remains with un-reality, summed up as superstitious nonsense, the stuff of children’s books; spited to become blasphemed caricatures of the real..
Consciousness is one of the universe’s most underrated phenomenon. It can do more for us than most people think it can, or even don’t think, or -don’t care. Think on the possibility it has for doing us favours, taking us places, even owing us a few..Do you see any limits? I mean, for real..
• Fairy-tales. I adore, for I know of something quite kewl..If you come for me, you will know that from where and whence you came, no matter how fantastic and alien, it will already be familiar and close to me.
If you be the one for me, you will come to. This I also know
Thank you kindly for your time and attention.
Ideal match description:
Definition of an ideal match:
´ A match struck in hell , stuck in heaven.´
• Hell lights the fire,
• Heaven takes care of desire.
Gentlemen prefer blondes according to Anita Loos´ 1925 novel, so
It´s nothing personal, just my (over-rated) sensibilities getting the upper hand.
I was in love with a beautiful blonde once, dear. She drove me to drink. That's the one thing I'm indebted to her for. -W.C.Fields