Even the longest travel begins with a first step! I'd like to find my soulmate and I'm sure that out there there is the one and only I've been waiting for. God created men and women and he spread their souls across the universe. I always thought that each-other half soul cannot be just in the opposite building or in the same city. We have to spend all our effort to find her/him in any part of the world. Only after this we can say we did everything to find it.
BUT... But there is a big problem HERE. If you will take a look at my profile's pictures, I put two very explanatory ones: Since today (12/9/2017) I received more than 9980 letters and I left out to read more than 4045. The problem is this: On this site, for a man, it cost 5 or 10 or even 20 dollars to read EACH and every letter received from a woman (even if as beautiful as the majority in this site are).
HOW is it possible to do it FOR EACH AND EVERY of the 9980 I received, or even half of those?? Here is not possbile (as you know) to exchange any personal information for a direct contact by e.mail, whatzapp etc etcc...
How could we know which woman is real and which is just involved in the money-game to let men spend money in order to read letters and letters without never ever come to a direct meeting in real life?
I hope you, who will read this lines, will understand why it's not even possibile to keep an honest and long contact by letters here. Just try to stay social and overcome the web communication problem
Ideal match description:
Ladies, are you looking for a man or a young boy?
1. A boy tells you how much he loves you. A man shows it to you.
2. A guy makes you feel like you are not enough. A man makes you want to be a better person.
3. A boy is possessive.
4. A boy feels uncomfortable if you excel in something like him. A man is not threatened by your success but proud of you and inspired.
5. A boy will be interested in your life only for the time he knows he can get something from you. A man will always be interested in your life, because he cares about you and wants to understand you all the way.
6. A boy is threatened by the idea of feminism, believing that being a feminist will rank you as angry, aggressive, and hateful. A man understands that feminism is simply the belief that men and women are the same.
7. A boy gets angry and says ugly things when he is in trouble. A man admits when he needs you and when he needs to talk, even if it is difficult for him.
8. A boy invents so many apologies to escape her. A man admits when he is wrong and always does everything possible to solve the problem.
9. A boy is always interested only in your exterior beauty. A man appreciates your physical beauty, but is more attracted to your personality.
10. A boy thinks he already knows everything about life. A man goes around with his open mind because he knows there is always something new to learn from everyone he meets.
11. A boy concentrates only on the present, on what he wants now, right now. A man lives in the present but is planning for the future.
12. A boy will spend time with your friends only if they are nice. A man will spend time with your friends regardless of their feelings towards them, because if they are important to you, they are also important to him.
13. A boy always has his head in the clouds and tries the impossible. A man understands the concept of being rational and is firmly grounded.
14. A boy needs you for his fragile self-esteem. A man needs you because he believes his life is better with you at his side.
15. A boy is influenced by the opinions and rumors of others. A man does not care what other people think, as long as WE are happy together.
My languages skills:
English: I am advanced in every skill Italian: I am advanced in every skill Russian: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics