Reality, like love and beauty is completely subjective. My ideal of "something real" is waking up next to the woman I love and feeling absolutely certain I know who she is and she knows who I am - inside and out - no fear, no doubt, no pretense, nothing in between us. I want the whole package - character stains and all - not just the best parts. So, here is my favorite pro-verb: feel the fear and do it anyway. I'm not perfect and I don't seek that in others. I would describe myself like a considerate, easy going, down to earth, honest, romantic, intelligent&smart, tender, funloving, cheerful and open-minded person. I can be stubborn, but I know how and when to compromise. I'm a little outspoken sometimes, but that eliminates all the guessing. I like active lifestyle, I love life and people. I really enjoy the simple and small things in life. I'm very passionate and tend to go out on a limb to protect things I believe deeply in (think how cool it would be if that thing were you). I would like to have a simple life and looking for love, happiness and serenity. I am a one-woman-man and treat my woman good. So WOMAN, if you have cheated on your man, don't bother writing! For me, HONESTY IS A VIRTUE. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself, because what goes around use to come around too.
I have lots of interests, like traveling, reading, play music, always wanting to learn more (open to try new things), like music of all kinds, outdoor activities (I adore nature).
Ideal match description:
I am looking for a BIG woman, not so much in stature (mouth), but in heart and mind... Big enough to allow me to be me, without feeling threatened for some reason... sincere and confident but not arrogant... open-minded but not scatter-brained... has a direction in life but not to the point of unwavering rigidity... someone who knows the meaning of responsibility but who still knows how to laugh & enjoy herself, and all that life has to offer… Ambitious and focused but also makes time to have a life... at peace with herself yet willing to take risks, wants to explore me and the world.
Looks? Ha!? I'm past that phase in my life! Now, I'm more attracted to what's underneath those pects than those pects themselves! A HEART, A BRAIN, A SOUL.
A Woman I appreciate:
- A clever mind (I like someone who in turn, makes me think in the positive way, stimulate my intellect, and can write poem with rhymes)
- Grown and independent (not just when she sounds but even in reality)
- Aware and sensible (holds no pretenses toward the woman she really is deep inside and can take things slowly)
- Good humour (not after a joke a minute woman, don't get me wrong... just someone who can see both sides – the DEEP and funny)
- Honest (manipulation, lie, word-games or tactic is not exist in your mind)
- Resourcefulness (can make things happen if you really want to... fight for something real and concrete… not easily discouraged)
- Generosity (enjoy seeing other people happy)
- Friendliness (you got to be a friend to have friends ... I hope you have some)
- Honour (someone whose character I’ll be proud of)
- Openess (tell me what you REALLY think and FEEL - I can handle it!).
My languages skills:
Swedish: I am advanced in every skill English: I am advanced in every skill Norwegian: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics