1. MY PROFESSION: I have a PhD and was a Professor in the USA when my mother, who lived alone, fell and broke her arm. I decided to resign my position and return to New Zealand and look after her. I am financially secure and do not have to work, but I like the mental stimulation of being a Professor. Some time ago my mother died.
2. SPORTS: Sports are a major interest of mine. I train at swimming three times a week for ocean and pool races.
3. STUDY: I study about 3 hours a day. I do this to keep my knowledge current in case I go back to being a professor later on (which I hope to do). My career is very important.
4. MUSIC: I have collections of CD’s in 4 categories: Blues, Country, Jazz, and Rock. I have over 650 carefully chosen CD’s. When my collection of Blues is complete I will begin on Classical.
5. ANIMALS: I am very fond of animals, especially dogs and cats. I have ‘inherited’ my mother’s cat ! I used to ride horses in show jumping competitions.
6. TRAVEL: I have lived in these 7 countries: Canada, USA, Saudi Arabia, England, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kuwait. I have lost count of the countries I have visited.
7. CITIZENSHIP: I am a citizen of New Zealand and the USA.
8. MARRIAGE and FAMILY: I am divorced with no children. I would like a partner to share my life with. I am especially interested in having my own children (I do NOT want to raise someone else’s children). I have the financial resources to support them completely in whatever they want to study.
9. SMOKING and DRINKING: I do not smoke at all. I like a drink in the evening at the end of the day. I am NOT an alcoholic.
10. HOUSING: I own one house, and two apartments which I rent to people.
11. CARS: I like cars a lot. I have owned some nice sports cars. At present I own a Jaguar S-type.
I have my own computer.
Ideal match description:
I am looking for a lady who does not have any children and who wants to have children. She should be willing to relocate. She must not be overweight.